Why act now?
VINCI’s environmental ambition
VINCI has made a strong environmental commitment:
develop solutions that contribute to improve the living environment while managing and reducing the impact of its activities in 3 key areas:
Achieving the energy transition
At Omexom, the brand dedicated to the energy transition, environment has always been at the heart of our concerns. Omexom’s aim is to:
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Preserve biodiversity
- Control waste management
- Harness energy performance contracts
- Focus on renewable energy
Omexom is upgrading existing offers by using low-carbon processes and recycled materials that preserve the environment and, at the same time, is launching new low-carbon solutions such as decarbonized mobility, local energy grid, using renewable energy, storage, etc…
Omexom is upgrading existing offers.
How to act?
At Omexom, the environmental mission is thus declined in 3 key major actions:
What is a “green offer”?
A green offer:
- serves at least one of the VINCI’s key priority
- has a better environmental impact than a standard offer (CO2 emissions avoided)
- integrates most of the time technological innovation