Charging infrastructure for electric and hybrid vehicles
In a context of energy transition and innovation, individual and collective e-mobility solutions are rapidly expanding.
Omexom is contributing to the development of e-mobility by working with local authorities and businesses to deliver their projects for sustainable mobility for cities and rural areas.
Working independently from energy suppliers, Omexom offers integrated charging infrastructure solutions for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Omexom also develops custom software and apps for users, operators and managers.
Omexom Business units have strong local roots, meaning they can offer the combination of global and local solutions needed to roll out projects across several countries.
- Needs analysis, diagnosis & integration into parking plans
- Electrical scaling calculations & charger location plans
- Preparation of administrative dossiers: permits, subsidy requests, connection to the power distribution grid
- Choice of materials & supply of equipment
- HV & LV infrastructure work
- Roads & external works
- Electrical compliance and commissioning
- Dedicated web interfaces for operators, users & local authorities
- Charging point location & availability
- Automated & customized requests: breakdowns, alarms, user requests, etc.
- Tracking key performance indicators: real-time & ecords
- Energy management: supply & arbitrage
- Preventive and corrective
- CMMS & remote management
- On-site & remote system update
Assistance & advice
- System user-training for operators
- Technology monitoring & support for future system upgrades
- Help for communication around the projects
- Access: RFID/NFC/ bar-code badge readers
- Physical locks
- Counting & e-payment
- User app: web & smartphone