Offering local authorities support, reinforcing outdoor lighting performance, encouraging electromobility, promoting local energy initiatives, developing smart solutions for cities
Omexom supports territories in their energy transition throught five dedicated offers: Territorial engineering, outdoor lighting, electromobility and local energy grids.
To date, our achievements include :
- Studies and consulting missions for international donors and local authorities
- Operation and maintenance of 1.7 million lighting points in France
- Installation of more than 3500 charging points in Europe
- Pilote projects for local grid initiatives in Marmagne, Baillif, Belo Horizonte
- Deployment of three urban hypervisors, in Paris, Canberra and Rouen
To encourage the widespread adoption of electric vehicles, Omexom assists local authorities and private companies with their electric mobility projects. Our technical expertise enables us to provide customized electric charging facilities in urban and rural locations.
We’re involved in every aspect of e-mobility projects from design to maintenance including civil and electrical works, operation and integration of payment systems.